David Tran Website Lượt Xem: 37
You can follow your traffic statistics straight from your Odoo Website Dashboard thanks to Google Analytics.
- A preliminary step is creating a Google Analytics account and entering the tracking ID in your Website's settings (see :doc:`google_analytics`).
- Go to Google APIs platform to generate Analytics API credentials. Log in with your Google account.
- Select Analytics API.
- Create a new project and give it a name (e.g. Odoo). This project is needed to store your API credentials.
- Enable the API.
- Create credentials to use in Odoo.
- Go through the Consent Screen step by entering a product name (e.g. Google Analytics in Odoo). Feel free to check the customizations options but this is not mandatory. The Consent Screen will only show up when you enter the Client ID in Odoo for the first time.
- Finally you are provided with your Client ID. Copy and paste it in Odoo.
- Open your Website Dashboard in Odoo and link your Analytics account. to past your Client ID.
- As a last step, authorize Odoo to access Google API.